Student Insurance Plans

Students studying in the USA on an F1, J1, or M1 student visa are required to have adequate health insurance to participate in the visa programs. The US Department of State requires J1 Visa holders to have insurance with medical coverage benefits of at least $100,000 per accident or illness, repatriation of remains in the amount of $25,000, and a deductible that does not exceed $500 per accident or illness.

In the United State, there is no national or free public medical assistance. A visit to the emergency room can cost thousands of dollars that students don’t have. We offer several student insurance plans for non-US students studying within the USA and US students studying abroad.